I just learned about this amazing new app and wanted to share it with you guys right away! It’s called Migraine Buddy, it’s free and available for both iOS and Android devices. I’ve checked out all the features and I’m impressed. Below is more about the app and what it can do for you.
Migraine Buddy App
This free app is an all-inclusive tool to help you track, manage and prevent migraines. And, best of all, it was designed by some really smart people, including scientists and neurologists. Who better to help with migraines, right?!
Here a few of the features:
- Record your migraines, past and present
- Easy to use format
- Helps user identify migraine triggers, symptoms, pain intensity, frequency and duration
- Record medications and other remedies used for prevention and relief
- Tracks sleep patterns
- Allows you to interact with other “Buddies” about your migraines
- Gives personalized reports to help monitor treatment efficacy
- Has a Notes section for recording mood, foods eaten, weather and more
- Easy to use questionnaires
As you can see, the app offers many functions for the user. And I don’t know how it tracked my sleep so accurately, but it did; I compared it to my Fitbit Alta HR, which I wear all the time, and it was only about 2 minutes different. I don’t sleep with my phone in bed either due to the EMFs; my cell was on the floor all night. So, I’m not sure how this feature works exactly, but it was surprisingly precise.
If you’re like me, I have many migraines that are triggered by sleep deprivation, so I’m loving the accuracy of this feature! And the app is much easier and more thorough than keeping a hand-written migraine diary. So, check it out and let me know what you think!
More Information About Migraines
Do you get migraines? What helps you most when you get one?
Share your thoughts below – I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this, you may want to check out:
- The First Steps For Living With A Chronic Illness
- Setting Health And Fitness Goals And Sticking With Them!
- 7 Tips For Coping With Chronic Illness
Connect With Me Below:
This post contains affiliate links. And you can read our Affiliate Policy here.